Sunday, August 10, 2008

Video Archive

Links to Danzig's multitudinous library of Cal clips. I am sure there are more, as Danzig is always adding, so feel free to link others in comments below:

Youtube
Vimeo
Vimeo II
Vimeo III

Here is a link to PRD74's youtube channel - lots of great clips of everything Cal, including games, highlights, interviews:

PRD74 Youtube

Here's a link to chicagoaubear's torrent page:

Cal Torrents

This link is to the torrent files. You will need to download the torrent file and then open it with a bit torrent client like uTorrent or Azureus to begin the download. Once the download is completed you can play the file with VLC or Quicktime or other media players.

1 comments:

Justin said...

Hi The Bear Will Not Quit,

I'm trying to get in touch with you. Any chance I could get your contact info? You can find my e-mail on my profile page here: http://www.blogger.com/profile/11774403032020375255

Thanks for your consideration.

Justin

Blog Post Archive